Friends and Partners
At The Stables Parkgate we work with a number of friends and partners to make sure your bookings can be addressed online and off, 7 days a week, 9am to 9pm. We’ve linked to some of these and their friends below.
Links to our Friends
- My Holiday Marketing - Our Marketing and Booking Agents
- Listed on the Dog Friendly Cottages page on My Favourite Holiday Cottages
- Maple Cottage at My Favourite Holiday Cottages
- Mulberry Cottage at My Favourite Holiday Cottages
- Oak Cottage at My Favourite Holiday Cottages
- The Stables at My Favourite Holiday Cottages
- Walnut Cottage at My Favourite Holiday Cottages
- Icons made by Freepik from www.megaicons.net is licensed by CC BY 3.0
- Bugford Cottages
- Set just outside of Combe Martin is Yetland Farm. At Yetland there are 6 cottages you can chose from depending on your preferences. January Cottage sleeps 4, March Cottage sleeps 4, April Cottage sleeps 6, May Cottage sleeps 4, June Cottage sleeps 5 and September Cottage sleeps 2. They are all positioned on the working farm of Yetland where you can experience the country life.
- Set within the charming hamlet of Lovecott close to Barnstaple and South Molton and within easy access to the North Devon coast and Exmoor, Marsh Cottage is a lovely four bedroom cottage that sleeps 7 and also takes 2 dogs, so perfect for a family break.
- Set in their own grounds, Leys Farm Cottagesare two beautifully converted farm cottages, sleeping 6 and 4. They have recently been redecorated and both take pets, so a great place to visit Exmoor and take long walks with the dogs.
- With nothing much to see but the Isle of Skye across the sound that separates Skye from the mainland, Lochend Cottage is a wonderfully remote cottage for two people. It is a great place to explore the area and with Applecross just down the road there is always a great pub to enjoy a pleasant evening meal.
- Situated on the edge of the pretty Cornish village of Crantock, Berwyn is a beautiful holiday house that has been lovingly restored and decorated to provide guests with a great place to stay when holidaying on the North Cornwall coast. It also has the added advantage of taking dogs.
- Walk out from Stalkers Cottage and you will have 12,000 acres of the Glencarron Estate as a private playground to explore at your leisure. The cottage sleeps 8 people so all the family can enjoy it with you.
- The North Devon surfing resort of Croyde has become one of the most popular destinations in the UK and situated just on the edge of the village is the holiday property of Oyster Cove, a beautiful 3 bedroom ground floor property that sleeps 6 people. It is ideal for a family holiday or break away with friends.
- Set in its own rambling grounds,Cornborough is a stunning country house with beautiful gardens. The house sleeps 8 in 4 huge bedrooms and has a side annex that sleeps 2 more guests. The house is very spacious and comfortable and ideal for a family holiday.
- This beautifully converted holiday cottage has been converted from an old barn and still retains the original round pillars that are unique to this part of North Devon. The cottage has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6 people, The Byre has an enclosed garden and a pretty fish pond stocked with fish and all fenced in so quite safe.
- Situated on the outskirts of the charming North Devon coastal village of Lee, is Old Maids Cottage,a beautiful thatched house which has been painstakingly renovated to provide luxury accommodation for 6 guests in 3 spacious bedrooms. The cottage takes pets and is a short walk to a pretty cove.
- This luxury cottage has been renovated to a very high standard, Abscott Cottage is an interesting "upside-down" house, designed so guests can enjoy the stunning views from the upstairs windows that overlook the countryside and coast beyond. The cottage sleeps 6 in real luxury and takes two dogs.
- Situated in the pretty North Devon village of Abbottsham Southclay is a luxury 5 bedroom holiday house with it's own games room with snooker table and outside there is a heated swimming pool and well maintained tennis court.
- Tucked away in a lovely wooded valley you can find the charming holiday cottage Crooked Lake Cottage,whilst it is only a short drive to the North Devon coast at Westward Ho!, it feels like you are in some hidden corner of Devon, surrounded by woods, hills and a host of native wildlife, particularly the birds that come to feed every evening.
- Set on a hill Warren Cottage has amazing views over the Cotswold countryside and acres of it's own private land including an ancient wood, where guests can roam and maybe spot some wild deer. The house sleeps 6 people in 3 huge bedrooms, in fact the whole house is huge and provides plenty of room to relax.
- Borah Farm are set in lovely Devon countryside with long walks all around the cottages.the cottages accommodate various sizes of groups, there are 5 cottages sleeping from 5 to 12 all in stylish luxury. There is a play area for the kids and a tennis court for the adults.
- If you are looking for a place to make camp whilst you explore the local walks then Tigh an Aullt is a perfect holiday cottage. Set on a hill overlooking Loch Duich, the scenery is incredible and right behind the cottage is the Montrose - The Five Sisters of Kintail, so ideal for entrepid walkers.
- Anyone looking for a quiet bolt-hole away from the "madding crowd" then The Garden Cottage is a perfect place to stay on holiday. Set in the private grounds of a large country house, the cottage is tucked away with it's own lovely gardens to enjoy and relax in the sunshine.
- Set in 900 acres of stunning Exmoor park land, all privately owned, Emmetts Grange is a large country house set high above Simonsbath. The house sleeps 10 people in 5 bedrooms and there are plenty of spacious rooms to relax and unwind. You can bring the dogs and even horses which you can then ride out over Exmoor.
- Located in its own grounds, high on the hill above Ifracombe and overlooking the sea, Higher Mullacott Farmare a collection of 3 converted farm buildings and the farm house. The cottages have their own gardens and a large shared area with a children's play area and a football pitch.
- This beautiful family home, set within the North Devon village of Bratton Fleming, is a perfect location for a large family holiday. The house is not far from Exmoor but Prospect House is also not far from the stunning North Devon beaches at Saunton and Puttsborough.
- Hidden in it's own grounds Warcombe Farmhouse is a stunning Devon farmhouse, lovingly converted and refurbished to provide self-catered accommodation for 9 guests in 4 bedrooms. The house has lovely private gardens and overlooks the sea at Mortehoe.
- This recently renovated Exmoor Farmhouse has been lovingly converted with luxury and relaxation in mind. Litton Farm is set in 180 acres of stunning Exmoor park land, all privately owned and available for guests to roam freely on foot, bike or horseback.
- Set in rolling North Devon countryside Love North Devon are two lovely converted farm cottages, both cottages sleep 6 in 3 bedrooms. The space is open plan and bright and spacious. Outside there are gardens and woods to walk through down to a lovely boating lake.
- If you are looking for a fun beach holiday but have a young family then Devon Beach Court is the perfect holiday apartment. Situated just off the main town of Woolacombe and overlooking the beach, you can walk to the beach with the kids and return home exhausted and not worry about the noise from the town.
- Ideally situated within easy access of Exmoor and the North Devon coast, Rock Cottage is a pretty thatched cottage with 2 bedrooms that sleep 4 people. It is set on the edge of the pretty village of Goodleigh and has a great pub just down the road, perfect for a good, local, night out.
- High up on the cliffs overlooking the sea towards Lundy Island, you will find Lee Manor Farm, a collection of four self-catered cottages, ideal for a family holiday. The cottages are incredibly spacious inside and have great views over the coastline.
- Situated just outside the Dartmoor town of Tavistock Sherrill Farm Holiday Cottagesis a collection of 13 holiday cottages with well equipped leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool and sauna and jacuzzi. There are two well stocked fishing ponds for Dad to while away the days.
- Acomodo Holiday Villas
Hütte South West von privat
und Ostsee Urlaub günstig finden